This is cl-oauth, an implementation of the OAuth 1.0a standard
in Common Lisp.
Spec URI: http://oauth.net/core/1.0a
Section numbers mentioned in the code and documentation
refer to this document, unless mentioned otherwise.
Most of the code has passed basic manual and automated tests,
but the SP code hasn't been used in a real-world application
Not supported at this time:
* parameters from Auth header (needs some parsing) [5.4]
in principle a MUST, but as SP you get to decide ;)
* Nonce checking , a SHOULD.
* Session extension
* Problem Reporting extension
* Auth parameters should be working, but Google rejects them for
some reason. Do more testing and debugging.
* Revoking tokens as per section 7 of the Session extension
* Problem Reporting extension: fields in body are ignored.
* crypto signatures different from HMAC-SHA1. It's easy to use
other digests and MACs via Ironclad but RSA needs to have
padding implemented). [9.3]
* PLAINTEXT signature. Meh. [9.4]
* POST and Auth requests are hardly tested yet.
People who contributed in some way to this library:
* Leslie P. Polzer <email@example.com>: base implementation.
TODO (apart from spec things not implemented yet):
* grep the code for TODO and FIXME
* incorporate test cases from http://wiki.oauth.net/TestCases
* abstract token storage, can't get far with volatile memory
* better handling of different protocol versions; in particular
we should support serving both 1.0 and 1.0a clients (and requesting
stuff from 1.0 and 1.0a servers too, of course).
* compare with the Hammer draft spec and resolve differences
* always store the URL-decoded key/secret in the request token